WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet crashes every time I try to download any file.  EmptyInternet crashes every time I try to download any file.

more_horiz
I've tried to download games I've paid for and it crashes explorer everytime. I tried to download firefox and it crashed explorer. Also if I click the 'view downloads' tab in my tools menu it crashes expolrer.

descriptionInternet crashes every time I try to download any file.  EmptyRe: Internet crashes every time I try to download any file.

more_horiz
If you connect with a wired connection (as opposed to a wireless), try booting in Safe Mode with Networking and see if you can download file.

I suggest that you try to dowload Firefox or Chrome because it seems your Internet Explorer isn't working and one of these may work.

To start in Safe Mode with Networking:

* If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power.
    * Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
    * Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu should appear. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again. If F8 doesn't work try F5.
    * Use the Up and Down arrow keys to find and highlight Safe Mode with Networking.
    * Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe Mode.
    * Log on with an account that has administrator privileges, usually your own account (NOT the account named Administrator).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum