WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Infected by LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM

2 posters

descriptionInfected by LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infected by LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM

more_horiz
Super dave I found a restore point from early yesterday before the IEFIX mistake.. Could use help in getting things closed out again please. Internet is back. Links in e-mail still disabled.

descriptionInfected by LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Infected by LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM

more_horiz
Could use help in getting things closed out again please.

What kind of help you need?
Wont read flash drives eaither now...help

Try unplugging your computer from the electrical source.

more_horiz
I apologize, I should have more specific. I need some help finding the setting that is not allowing me to clock on hyperlinks in e-mail and getting to the internet. I simply dont know where to look and IEfix gorked everything until I discovered I could go back to a restore point. Fortunately I found one just before the crap storm but after you cleaned up the nasties.

I think I am in a good place with just that hyperlink thing.

more_horiz
Meaing its my only remaining problem and I want it fixed. Now I did some reading while sitting here and recided to reload some DLL files. I reregistered 5 out of 6 and hyperlinkers are working again ...BUT for one I get an error message that reads: "Mshtml.dll was loaded but, the Dllregisterserver entry point was not found. This file cannot be registered."

Thats where I am at now.

more_horiz
Dave ?

more_horiz
The only thing I can suggest is MS Fix-It. You might also try look for help elsewhere one of the other forums on this site.

Please download and run MS Fix-it from here.

more_horiz
Thamks Dave i am grateful for all your help and direction.

more_horiz
You're welcome. It's too bad I couldn't help with that last part.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum