WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Tidserv Activity 2

2 posters

descriptionTidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Tidserv Activity 2

more_horiz
Hi Dave
Well the good news is that, when I uninstalled and reinstalled my Ethernet adapter, I could then talk to the web. (The Device Manager previously indicated all was well with the Ethernet adapter but I thought I should do the uninstall/reinstall to make sure and - voila!)
So now the question is "in what order would you suggest I should run SAS and MBAM and whatever else to ensure (as far as possible) that I can use financial software like Quicken safely?"
Thanks again so much for your help.
Is there a useful tutorial on all this stuff?
Best regards
Clive

descriptionTidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Tidserv Activity 2

more_horiz
So now the question is "in what order would you suggest I should run SAS and MBAM

It really doesn't matter.
Is there a useful tutorial on all this stuff?

You might be able to find something by googling.

I'd like to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

•Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScan
•Click the Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetOnline button.
•For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

• Click on Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetSmartInstall to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetSmartInstallDesktopIcon-1 icon on your desktop.

•Check Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetAcceptTerms
•Click the Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetStart button.
•Accept any security warnings from your browser.
•Check Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetScanArchives
•Push the Start button.
•ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
•When the scan completes, push Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetListThreats
•Push Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetExport, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
•Push the Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetBack button.
•Push Tidserv Activity 2 - Page 4 EsetFinish
A log file will be saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum