WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew Person/Firefox Problem EmptyNew Person/Firefox Problem

more_horiz
I recently had a problem with Firefox, and have since started using Chrome to avoid the problem, though I would still like to solve it in case I ever decide to start using Firefox again.

But in either case, I decided to register here, just because I often encounter computer problems. And when I do, I tend to get very annoyed with them, and with the countless "help" sites, so I figured it would be a good idea to make an account now, rather than when I'm angry (since when I'm annoyed and tired of making accounts on help sites, I tend to give them obscene names).

Anyway, I'm new here. I figure, instead of just giving you guys a question and an introduction, maybe I can do something good. If you're ever bored, search up "Homestuck". I recently learned about it, and am glad I did. It's just an entertaining comic thing (with the most complicated storyline I've ever read), but it's pretty funny, and if you're the type of person who's on an internet forum, you'll probably like it.

And one more question: Since I recently started using Chrome, I've noticed the scrolling is very jerky. Is there some way to fix this? Is there just some sort of "smooth scroll" option somewhere I can turn on? Because I'm used to smooth scrolling, and this jerking is really annoying.

descriptionNew Person/Firefox Problem EmptyRe: New Person/Firefox Problem

more_horiz
Wellcome to GreekPolice! Hooray!
For your problem,
have you ever try uninstall Firefox and reinstall it?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum