WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

+108
Ironman
Buffyanimated
jayseaweav
Akueson
lilhawksmema
blindhelpfultech
fanfare123
amnesiac
TheMarshal
ExclusivelyElite
Sirgeorge316
Qaytu
Sirois
Roon
wildman
engishbill
Buttons
woodslover
stanwieg
houndmom
iceflow
franwhi
Diepzeeknikker
catwoman
ljaconski
CreateAwebsitePlan
dmcg
Janette MacDonald
jettt19
maxuelll
Links
sonicluver5432
research152
dkienitz
shadowlord153
unicornfreak2006
sunriz64
smith034
arvind
brun
olaxi
berrygate7
gailm22
sipri456
sotaprops
Belahzur
Gabethebabe
goldenarmor4995
ann123
kipper
Sanddj
miss moneypenny
mda4
tortrixen
tigerstylex4
Windows123
burton805
Paul Giever
ohdeucey
JENZO
jr48
laikhragirish
movinup321
jmm405@att.net
genebarnes
suebeetrue
akpygmies
jimmini
cherie247
esthernababan
The One Bee
Tracer
Biffeh
Dr Jay
dahal
angelz
Saura
eazymac
jellybean122
Omoo
paco12348
gadddyman
Nazzgull
Aprius
duncan21
helmutjhh1
riverrat
redapache
ET2.0
bogglyise
M0nk
tarzan
Safan
tjmerriman
Ebw
Butch Loveall
lobo2002
ViKtory
lawyeroconnor
Roy Nipper
Robert Clarke
computerkid1328
nczoolady
Hugh
juleigh
xshootme
fausto2278
Doctor Inferno
112 posters

descriptionImportantRe: Congrats, You've made it here... Now what?

more_horiz
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hooray!
Please read here
Then post in the malware forum here
One of the awesome techs will help you as soon as they can!

descriptionImportantThanks! Antivira malware fix

more_horiz
Thank you so much for the help in removing the bogus security program - you are lifesavers! Stan

descriptionImportantHow to get rid of MS Removal Tool

more_horiz
Hello, everybody. I dicscovered about a half hour that I have been infected with the MS Removal Tool virus/spyware. How do I get rid of it?

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

Please read here and post here to begin the removal process.

descriptionImportanthello

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Welcome! To get started, you can start a new topic in this forum just to practice, say hello (or both) and see how things work! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, that is why this forum is here.

Feel free to return to the top of this forum and look for the "New Topic" button to try your own first thread. Introduce yourself, say hello or whatever you want!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have about using our forum here. If you are still unsure about posting straight off, check out our New Members Guide.

The main aim of our forum is to encourage those that are new to the world of computing to come here and ask us for support and learn new things! You don't have to be a computer expert to be a part of this community. Which goes with our slogan; "Discover New Computer Knowledge".

There is no such thing as a 'dumb' question when it comes to computers, their configuration and operational issues. So don't be afraid of asking us any sorts of questions you may have relating to all and any of the topics that you see on our board and more! No matter what the problem is your having, we can help.

You've taken the first step... It's all plain sailing from here Smile...

Good Luck!

more_horiz
I am running windows 7.I have picked up the bankerfox.a and win/32 nuqel...can any one assist in its removal?

Thanks Bill

more_horiz
engishbill wrote:
I am running windows 7.I have picked up the bankerfox.a and win/32 nuqel...can any one assist in its removal?

Thanks Bill

Please read here and post here to begin the removal process.

descriptionImportantHello .....

more_horiz
ViKtory wrote:
hello, Guest!!!
i must say,GeekPolice IS THE BEST!

Hello!! Really grateful for the help .... and the kick up the butt to learn a bit more!!

Cheers from London.

descriptionImportantCheers .....

more_horiz

Greetings and many thanks!

more_horiz
Hi Everybody,

Just want to say Hi and look forward to asking questions and giving assistance where I can.

Vince

more_horiz

more_horiz
Hi Guys, I already posted my own topic. Mom always told me to quit putting the cart before the horse. Guess next time I'll listen. Anyway I have had people looking at my post but no one has offered any kind of opinion. I'm just wondering on average how long it might take for an answer. I'm almost at the point where I might throw Windows out the window. Anybody want to save my sanity? Please...

descriptionImportantWeb Home Page Takeover by Cyber Defender Security

more_horiz
Hello
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Welcome! To get started, you can start a new topic in this forum just to practice, say hello (or both) and see how things work! It can be a bit overwhelming at first, that is why this forum is here.

Feel free to return to the top of this forum and look for the "New Topic" button to try your own first thread. Introduce yourself, say hello or whatever you want!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have about using our forum here. If you are still unsure about posting straight off, check out our New Members Guide.

The main aim of our forum is to encourage those that are new to the world of computing to come here and ask us for support and learn new things! You don't have to be a computer expert to be a part of this community. Which goes with our slogan; "Discover New Computer Knowledge".

There is no such thing as a 'dumb' question when it comes to computers, their configuration and operational issues. So don't be afraid of asking us any sorts of questions you may have relating to all and any of the topics that you see on our board and more! No matter what the problem is your having, we can help.

You've taken the first step... It's all plain sailing from here Smile...

Good Luck!

more_horiz
My Web Home page has been taken over by AOL. I change it in tools and it returns to AOL unwanted site after restart. Can someone help!

more_horiz
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hooray!
Please read here
Then post in the malware forum here
One of the awesome techs will help you as soon as they can!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum