WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiontdss rootkit removed , still cant open some malware progs? Emptytdss rootkit removed , still cant open some malware progs?

more_horiz
Hello , Had a tdss rootkit that rootkit killer removed. There are a few programs that I cannot get to work though. They will download but wont open and seem blocked. threatfire and iobit malware fighter. Any ideas how to fix this simply? Thanx

descriptiontdss rootkit removed , still cant open some malware progs? EmptyRe: tdss rootkit removed , still cant open some malware progs?

more_horiz
Hi there Eric!

I am Gabethebabe and I will be helping you with this issue. Before we start some general remarks/rules:
  • Whilst I´m helping you, please follow my instructions carefully and do not experiment on your own or accept help from other persons.
  • Feel free to ask questions! Especially if my instructions are not clear. I´m here to help, not confuse you.
  • I will try and respond quickly, but please understand I do have a real life (job, wife, 3 kids, kinky hobbies).
  • Stick with me till the end. If your computer starts running better, doesn´t mean it is clean yet!

====================

Time to use ComboFix by sUBs, a powerful tool that you are advised not to run without supervision of a trained malware helper. Please visit this webpage and read the tutorial on using ComboFix very carefully. After that download the tool and save it to your desktop.

Doubleclick ComboFix.exe to run the tool. Please post its log back here.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum