WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description[Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"  Empty[Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"

more_horiz
Thats the Error code:

Code:

Boot from CD:

Intel UNDI, m PXE-2.1 (build 002)
Copyright **BLAH BLAH BLAH**

For Realtek RTL8139(X)/8130/810X PCI Fast Ethernet Controller v2.17 (051202)
PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE Rom.
DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER

I have tried everything. Switched my HDD with a Dif. and CD/DVD drive with a dif. one too. Didn't work. Tried different cd's too. didn't work. I'm worried that it might be a motherboard issue.

description[Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"  EmptyRe: [Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"

more_horiz
Are you using SATA or IDE?

description[Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"  EmptyRe: [Help] "Media Test failure, check cable"

more_horiz
Man, forgot all about this thread. Anyways, I got this fixed. I hooked it up to my Second PC and Docked it. Booted up to it and installed it. I decided to Reformat it so after I did that it worked. Reason it was giving me the error was because it that drive only reads CD but the Disk of Windows XP Pro was DVD.. and my 2nd (Custom Built) pc had DVD/CD Burner Drive.

Thanks for your time tho,
iHydra

more_horiz
No problem man Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum