WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection Empty425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection

more_horiz
I get this error when trying to download drivers for a hp laptop....

how to resolve this plz?

description425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection EmptyRe: 425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection

more_horiz
I hadn't seen that error before so I did a search for '425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection'. I was surprised it got so many hits. Seems this has to do with ftp (File Transfer Protocol). My guess is that you're simply clicking on a link to download your file and have no control over the ftp process. Some posts suggests that trying at another time may help.

description425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection EmptyRe: 425 possible pasv port theft, cannot open data connection

more_horiz
i got it solved... i had to download the file using wifi... i was trying with ethernet....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum