WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows 7 FilterKeys active when disabled EmptyWindows 7 FilterKeys active when disabled

more_horiz
Sometimes after using my laptop for a while, the keyboard suddenly begins to function as if FilterKeys is enabled, I have to hold a key down for a moment for it to register. I checked the Control Panel, and FilterKeys is not enabled, and enabling it seems to increase the amount of time I have to hold a key down before it registers.
Upon restarting, Windows shuts down and then freezes on a black screen when starting up again, forcing me to remove the battery to turn it off. After that, it starts up normally, and the keyboard works normally again for a while. Restarting works normally if it is done before the keyboard starts acting up.
It seems to happen randomly, sometimes soon after starting up, sometimes an hour later, and I don't know what might be causing it to start happening.

Any help would be appreciated; it makes typing anything a chore.

descriptionWindows 7 FilterKeys active when disabled EmptyRe: Windows 7 FilterKeys active when disabled

more_horiz
bump
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum