WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHigh Cpu usage when nothing is on and sluggish computer - Page 2 EmptyRe: High Cpu usage when nothing is on and sluggish computer

more_horiz
Okay, our board doesn't like that tool it seems.

Download and install EVEREST
Open it.
1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post.

DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING UNDER THE LINE THAT SAYS "DEBUG- PCI"

descriptionHigh Cpu usage when nothing is on and sluggish computer - Page 2 EmptyRe: High Cpu usage when nothing is on and sluggish computer

more_horiz
Are you still with us?

It helps to know if we are providing the best assistance on solving computer problems.

Please reply with the latest details on how your computer is running.

more_horiz
hmm i have a differnt question (SORRY for long response) how do i reduce ping in games and such? my ping always goes up and down in LoL(leagues of legend) also in a.v.a im teleporting and stuff (should not happen) and its due to high ping sooo how do i keep the ping low and stuff... thats what i meant by unstable and stuff

more_horiz
Ping times have to do with latency, which can be unhelped because you may have a poor connection from your Internet Service Provider.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum