WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan horse Agent _r.XJ - Page 2 EmptyRe: Trojan horse Agent _r.XJ

more_horiz
Could not download the Combo-Fix because of lack of disk space? I rebooted my computer and it came up with a totally different Windows screen/icons and now I can't find many programs and/or any of my pictures from the last year. One of the programs I used was for my work; doing commercial billing for a law firm which I now desperately need. STILL have the TDC and Security Check programs though!!! Also, while I see the AVG icon, there are now no regular scans that I can see being done on my computer. It's like the computer has been hi-jacked! Don't have ANY idea where to begin!!!!

I'm assuming I can do a system restore to the "clean" point we created but will I then lose ANY chance of getting back the 600- 700 pictures I downloaded & erased from my camera on May 22nd (and the ones for the last year in addition) if I don't restore to the proper day AND time???

Please help.

more_horiz
Most of the time for System Restore, your files are not touched. Only Windows settings and program installs are changed back to their previous state.

more_horiz
Okay, so would you recommend the system restore then? My Windows settings have already been changed back. Please let me know what you would advise. Thank you for your continued help!

more_horiz
Go ahead with System Restore and see what happens...

more_horiz
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? Instead of using the advice given in this topic, it is recommended to get more personal help, instead. We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Check out our New Member's Guide for help getting you started!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum