WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAccount Panel EmptyAccount Panel

more_horiz
In my User Account I have this main account that I used every time which is named " Admin " so I planned to create another account for my private stuff so when I created my own account and named it Administrator it seems like the " Admin " account is lost and I can't anymore switch back to that account.
But when I type like " Documents and Settings\Admin " the files appear but I can't access the account.
I tried checking it on my control panel > user Accounts and I don't see the " Admin " account I didn't even deleted it.
So please do help me get back to the account.

descriptionAccount Panel EmptyRe: Account Panel

more_horiz
Hi,
Did you tried just to use Start > Log Off ? You should be able to see other users.

more_horiz
Yeah I tried no other user.

more_horiz
Try using Safe Mode, and then check your User Accounts in Control Panel.

Let me know if you don't see anything except your new user.

more_horiz
When I was using the Safe Mode I was able to see my main account and the new user I've made. But the problem is how do I get to use it and how do I remove the user I'm currently using now.

more_horiz
If you remove your current user, your computer should automatically enter Administrator. Try deleting from Safe Mode.

more_horiz
I already tried deleting it on the Admin account but it seems like it still doesn't get deleted. I also tried creating another account and made the account status of this new account as the " Computer Administrator " and I made this Administrator account a limited one and it seems like the new account can delete this account I've made. But still the newest account that I've made cannot be deleted.
I really wanna go back to my old account already.

more_horiz
Bump:

Pic related.
Account Panel 55mp29
I don't see the " Admin " account only the administrator.

more_horiz
Second Bump.

I still need help form this problem.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum