WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDownloading a website and its sub-folders EmptyDownloading a website and its sub-folders

more_horiz
My apologies if this is the wrong section to ask something like this. The site I'm interested in doesn't have any sort of encrypted information like a forum which requires registration. it's more of a blog actually. I've tried DownThemAll for firefox. Despite the fact that it downloaded ALL the sub-folders/components of the site and not a single page, all the pages were stored in HTML format without images and some of them failed to be downloaded for some reason.

descriptionDownloading a website and its sub-folders EmptyRe: Downloading a website and its sub-folders

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net

The pages you couldn't download are probably not allowed for normal visitors, you should try downloading them one by one. I don't know any such software which download all pages from one website, but this is something I learned from you ;)

You should try again, or check if that not-downloaded page have some restriction or flash broken contest. It is possible that, when you click download that page is broken inside code or some line in HTML are not readable, so you should check it manually.

Regards

descriptionDownloading a website and its sub-folders EmptyRe: Downloading a website and its sub-folders

more_horiz
It's ok thanks for your help, I appreciate that !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum