WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBeleive I have TDISERV and need help please? OTL.TXT P1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Beleive I have TDISERV and need help please? OTL.TXT P1

more_horiz
Thanks - haven't seen the issue for a couple days now. Although my wife says it had gone away previous for a few days and "came back" after running some virus scans. We'll watch for a few more days, but I think it's fixed.

descriptionBeleive I have TDISERV and need help please? OTL.TXT P1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Beleive I have TDISERV and need help please? OTL.TXT P1

more_horiz
Okay, let me know what happens.

more_horiz
Belahzur - want to thank you for all of your help and guidance on this. Let's call this issue resolved as I haven't seen the issue on the system for several days now. If for some reason it pops up on us again I can just open another thread and refer to this. But I think it's gone due to your help.

Shame I was looking at how to make a donation and it's kind of limited to buying the software. I'll go ahead and do that but would have preferred something a little more substantial and that would go more direct.

Thanks again. This is a great resource.

more_horiz
I have Paypal if you would prefer to send a donation directly to my Paypal, let me know and I'll PM you my Paypal name.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum