WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI do this when i'm sleepy EmptyI do this when i'm sleepy

more_horiz
I always find new stuff at nights and really sleepy.
I saved this webpage but never registered, thought I would do so now when I really wanted to sleep instead.

I found the forum through Nazzgull's signature on a gameforum, and thought it looked good.

Who am I?
Well, I'm 20 year YOUNG(or old? ^^) and I'm from in Sweden.
I'm a person who like to help others, hence GameMaster on one of the biggest private Worldofwarcraft servers.
Educated computer technician, and I'm atm going to university and studying "Digital Media Production"(herp derp Swedish regular meal time)
I'm a creative person, I use photoshop at regular basis and practicing in Digital painting atm, and I use my lovely Wacom pen tablet to make all my dreams come true *cough*
You can find my deviantart page here: -CLICK- , Altho, I haven't uploaded much work there for some reason, but it's on its way, I have paintings in masses on my PC.
Been using photoshop around 6 years now, I'm also really good at video editing (Aftereffects, premiere pro), making awesome animated signatures is my specialty! (check deviantart)
I had some knowledge in C++, but that is long gone. And I find it really fun to program Websites.

That's all for me this early morning (03:20)
Tomorrow(in some hours) I'll start to harass your forum as much as possible.

Cya around!

//Florrpan

descriptionI do this when i'm sleepy EmptyRe: I do this when i'm sleepy

more_horiz
Welcome! Smile...

more_horiz
Hey, Welcome to GeekPolice!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum