Dear IT Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 9.0 to Finance 2.5 and noticed a drastic increase in some areas, which is good, but horrible down time in others. For example, whenever I try to run Counter-Strike the system treats it as a virus, this often leads to confrontation 2.5 closing and placing the executable in the virus vault.

In addition, Finance 2.5 has increased in the number of system nags and often runs period 4.0 when not on schedule. In addition to this complexion 5.0 and fashion 6.0 have dropped to versions 2.0 and 3.0 respectively.

Not to mention leniency 2.5, and forgiveness 2.0 in explicitly closing themselves when drastically needed.

I've tried running Begging 4.2 and Pleading 3.6 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Irate

P.S. My Disk Drive will not open. Ever since I spilled my fight 5.0 on it it has been stuck closed. I could not insert recovery disk MakeUp 8.9 and resolve the issue. Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reply:

Dear Irate,

First keep in mind: Girlfriend 5.0 is and entertainment package, while Finance 2.5 is an operating system. Try entering the command
C:\Cliche Phrases\I AM SO GLAD WE EVER MET and download Higher Thought 8.5 to initiate Sentimentalities 3.0.

If everything runs properly, Finance 2.5 should then run the applications RememberThePast 2.7 and Hope 8.0.

WARNING! If after RememberThePast initiates and Finance 2.5 executes Tears 5.0 values past and present will be called leading to Hopelessness 5.5 you NEED to take your Finance 2.5 into your nearest Family brand pc's consolatory services building and set up an appointment.

If problems persist I recommend you close programs Happy Hour 7.0 or Late Night Out 6.1 if they are running.

DO NOT try to downgrade your system to Girlfriend 9.0, for this causes instability in Faithfulness 2.3, compatibility issues with any major disk drives, and vulnerabilities to Cheating virus'.

Furthermore if you notice an increase in GirlsNightOut 2.0 and a decrease in Affection 1.0 you may have a Cheating virus. It is a Trojan uploader and will cause decreases in all major system areas. If you have these symptoms you can try to run Confrontation 5.9 or run WhoopinStick anti-virus 2.0 to uninstall the virus.

In summary, Finance 2.5 is a wonderful program, but it does have a very low emotional tolerance and cannot run forgiveness well.

You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Flowers 6.5 and Jewelry 8.0.

Good Luck,

IT Support

P.S.S. Try installing the Candles 5.0 and running MoodMusic.wav as these should raise system excitatory response and loosen the drive. Do not try to force the drive, it should loosen in time.