WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Still worried that have a keylogger

2 posters

descriptionStill worried that  have a keylogger - Page 2 EmptyRe: Still worried that have a keylogger

more_horiz
Hello,
Ok Java stay as it is.
The only "error" message I have ever had is when I tried to uninstall Java 6 update 24 while deleting all the other updates you told me to remove in control panel.
The computer seems fine, "Thankyou" but you have never told me what problems I had if any.
But now one more problem this morning....Combo-fix icon on my desk top I double clicked it, not realising that the program would start working(I thought I would get a window to look at)It told me that Norton was running so I disabled that, but Combo-fix wanted to download a update, So I closed the program. Then I noticed that the icon was missing off the Desktop, but I found it in windows explorer, The Icon had changed to a MY Computer Icon I when clicked it showed all the drives as if it was a computer Icon. So I tried roll back using system restore, I tried 3 different dates but the computer would not roll back to the dates asked for, It stated that no files had been changed, and to try other roll back dates. I did not want to go back to where Combo-fix had created a restore point. So I deleted Combo-fix into the bin then emptied the bin.
The computer is working fine.
Sorry about this latest thing
Duke2

descriptionStill worried that  have a keylogger - Page 2 EmptyRe: Still worried that have a keylogger

more_horiz
No problem, delete Combofix.

The machine looks fine, so if no problems, then your good to go.

more_horiz
Hello,
Thankyou for all your help.
It is OK to use the Cleanup thats on OTL to Cleanup!!!
Once again thankyou
Regards

Duke2

more_horiz
Nah, that just removes any tools we use, but they've gone anyway.

more_horiz
Hi,
Ok I guess that it for now

Thankyou again

Duke2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum