Jake78
Somoka
nellybly
Chevalier
xXsemxX
i am i.
Doctor Inferno
70 posters

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Remove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
I have ran the Malwarebytes program three, that's three, times and it has NOT removed the MS Removal tool.

What do I do now?

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Remove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
You guys just kept me from losing my most expensive possession and from failing a 5 month long school project thats due in 2 days. Thank you so much.

more_horiz
Thank You Sooooo Much.

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyGeekPolice ..... thank you thank you so much !!!

more_horiz
I got infected with that horrible MS Removal Tool last night. Searched all over for solutions and was grateful to have found GeekPolice. Followed the instructions to the T, ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware program, and 25 minutes later following the reboot, my PC is clean. Thank You. Hooray!

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyThanks!

more_horiz
Thank you so much for this free fix! It's awesome to know that there are great people out there to help us combat the evil ones! You guys rock!

more_horiz
hello, Im pretty sure I followed all instructions correctly and im still having that annoying ms removal tool Sad tearing what now?

more_horiz
Thank you so much, it worked for me! ! You guys rock Thank You!

more_horiz
Heyy umm.. This didnt work saddly . i did everything it said and i did it twice , it deleted some of the viruss but the MS removal tool Is still poping up... Is there any other thing i can do , if so PLEASE help mee

more_horiz
Just stumbled on this site…… love your work... its fixed now Smile...

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyMS Removal: Proxy Uncheck and Starting in Safe Mode Does not work

more_horiz
The proxy server box was not checked. My computer will not let me start in safe mode. Is it possible that they are on to your once-successful solution now, and have found workarounds ? I need another solution. Looks like others do too. I'd be grateful for some help. Thanks.

more_horiz
Same issues as olive ranch. Any and all help to get rid of this evil trojan/rogue is greatly appreciated.

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 Emptyms removal tool

more_horiz
i clicked the red download icon, the program got saved to my desk top but the "ms removal" says the program is infected and wont open it. what is next you think? it wont let me run any program.

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyMore MS Removal Adventures

more_horiz
I was able to download the mbam file, but when I try to run it, I get a message that it is infected. It also seems that this virus is redirecting my browser to bogus websites when I try to go to Malwarebytes or to GeekPolice.

more_horiz
Anyone experiencing difficulties removing MS Removal Tool with the guide, please read this, our tech staff will assist you in the removal.

descriptionRemove MS Removal Tool [Removal Guide] - Page 2 Emptyms remoal tool

more_horiz
Am trying to remove the vrius but cannot get into safe mode because the up/down keys on my keyboard do not work! Any ideas?
Thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum