WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook EmptyFake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook

more_horiz
Hi....

I read the other thread about this and downloaded the OldTimer scan tool, copied the text that was shown into the box, ran the scan and the two boxes did pop up at the end. However, the instructions after is what I'm having a hard time with.... Where do I copy and paste the text of the two boxes at?

Thanks for any help. Much appreciated. Smile...

descriptionFake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook EmptyRe: Fake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook

more_horiz
Hi there pioneerurban1967!!

I am Gabethebabe and I will be helping you with this issue. Before we start some general remarks/rules:
  • Whilst I´m helping you, please follow my instructions carefully and do not experiment on your own or accept help from other persons.
  • Feel free to ask questions! Especially if my instructions are not clear. I´m here to help, not confuse you.
  • I will try and respond quickly, but please understand I do have a real life (job, wife, 3 kids, kinky hobbies).
  • Stick with me till the end! If your computer starts running better, doesn´t mean it is clean yet!

====================

You ran OTL. That is good. You should have two text files available (the logs): OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt.
What you do now is just reply to this thread (Post reply) and copy and paste the entire text of OTL.Txt into your post and Send it, after that repeat the procedure with the Extras.Txt.

It is a lot of text to read, but don´t worry, I´m used to it.

descriptionFake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook EmptyRe: Fake Wal Mart iPhone4 Virus - Facebook

more_horiz
Any progress on this?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum