WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAdverts appearing as I browse the internet EmptyAdverts appearing as I browse the internet

more_horiz
Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem when browsing the Internet. This is what happens:

I'll go to a website but before the website appears, an advertisement appears over the website with a button in the top right corner saying 'Skip add'. I have to click this button to make the advertisement go away. It sometimes even happens when I'm already on a webpage, an advert just pops up randomly. It's really annoying!

This doesn't happen with every website I visit but it does happen quite a lot!

Just to clarify, these aren't pop-up ads, these are ads that appear on the same page i'm browsing with!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

descriptionAdverts appearing as I browse the internet EmptyRe: Adverts appearing as I browse the internet

more_horiz
Hi,
Please visit Malware Removal forum on GeekPolice and post your problem inside. I think it's malware infection, you don't have to panic, GP can handle it.

Regard,
Nazzgull

descriptionAdverts appearing as I browse the internet EmptyRe: Adverts appearing as I browse the internet

more_horiz
Hi Nazzgull,

thanks for replying! I will post it over in the malware removal section Smile...

Thanks!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum