WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows 7 Programs Don't Open From Taskbar EmptyWindows 7 Programs Don't Open From Taskbar

more_horiz
I made a post about this a while back, but never received any response. In fact I just checked that post again and no one ever responded. Pretty bad. So this time I hope I can get some help. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. A problem I run into every once is when I click on a program icon in the taskbar that program never opens. This doesn't happen a lot, but enough to be annoying. I have never found any solution or even a clue to what could be causing this in all the forums and web sites I've visited.

Whatever info you need me to post I will be glad to do it. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you.

descriptionWindows 7 Programs Don't Open From Taskbar EmptyRe: Windows 7 Programs Don't Open From Taskbar

more_horiz
Hello Desktop and Welcome to GP!

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive any response. OK so when you click on your Taskbar nothing happens... What about Desktop icons does that works fine ? Try to reboot in Selective Startup http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Run-Selective-Startup-using-System-Configuration make sure you disable all the protection as well while reboot in Selective Startup and report us back.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum