WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDrivers for HP dv6280ea EmptyDrivers for HP dv6280ea

more_horiz
Hi,

Im having issues installing the drivers for this laptop for work, some of the drivers from the HP site install fine.
but others LIKE THE IMPORTANT ONES no not, im getting different and varied error messages.
Iv tryed the normal things like, browsing to the file location, this dose nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

descriptionDrivers for HP dv6280ea EmptyRe: Drivers for HP dv6280ea

more_horiz
what o u have?

look here... and insert ur os...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3360537&

more_horiz
These are the drivers that i tryed to install first, some of them worked like the HP wirelsss assasitant, but the important ones like i said in the first post, will not work at all.

The operating system is XP atm,

Not sure that this is might have f*** things up is, Vista was the first operating system, then win 7 was put omn it, then some retard for no reasonj put XP on it, so im woundering if having all these OS have f*** it up completly?

Thanks for any help

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
NickNubcake wrote:
These are the drivers that i tryed to install first, some of them worked like the HP wirelsss assasitant, but the important ones like i said in the first post, will not work at all.

The operating system is XP atm,

Not sure that this is might have f*** things up is, Vista was the first operating system, then win 7 was put omn it, then some retard for no reasonj put XP on it, so im woundering if having all these OS have f*** it up completly?

Thanks for any help

Hi,

Don't you have the cd containing the drivers? The cd is delivered along with the pc, so you should have it. If you don't, why don't you try calling the HP company to deliver you some new drivers for your laptop?
The older OS doesn't have to do with it. As the pc is formatted, all the old drivers are deleted completely from the pc.

more_horiz
Nope i do not have the CD containing the drivers, they where not sent with the laptop, this laptop wasent brought direct from HP so the divers wernt sent with it. also im sure that the warranty is up, so i dout that HP will send me the drivers or give me any help.

more_horiz
Hi,

They should have sent you the cd. You can try to call them and tell them that they didn't send you the cd they should.

more_horiz
Often, you may download this latest printer driver version. We recommend that you keep these on the CD to download the driver. HP usually regularly update their printer drivers, so it would be wise to upgrade drivers as often as possible.

more_horiz
Open device manager and see which driver has the yellow exclamation beside it. Right click that item and select properties. Click the details tab and list the contents of that string here. We are looking for hardware id's and the values shown. If you are using XP there should be a vend id and value beside that. I use this site: http://www.pcidatabase.com/ to look up those values. There have been many times where I have searched for drivers never to directly find them listed on HP or Dell's site.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum