WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o EmptyDragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o

more_horiz
Dragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o Mjqtkg
comments?

descriptionDragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o EmptyRe: Dragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o

more_horiz
A bit plain in the colours...
Do play around with the colour scheme
Apply what Mr.Gopal taught you
Good effort anyways...

Cheers,
GT

descriptionDragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o EmptyRe: Dragon artwork! Creepy eh? forgot to add my name to it though...0.o

more_horiz
If you designed it, well done.
If you just added effects, I don't think it show any skills.

more_horiz
cool, you drew that?

more_horiz
Agent wrote:
If you designed it, well done.
If you just added effects, I don't think it show any skills.

I second that.
Wink

more_horiz
this was done using stylus and some sort of board, got the images from a chinese book about dagons(some sort of history book)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum