WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer keeps shutting down - Page 2 EmptyRe: Computer keeps shutting down

more_horiz
hahahaah I mean will replace with a Coolermaster but with more wattage ;) Thanks again.

descriptionComputer keeps shutting down - Page 2 EmptyRe: Computer keeps shutting down

more_horiz
Okay so I finally got around to replacing the PSU and no such luck...it still shuts down before it can boot up....it starts and gives the illusion that its going to start only to shut down before it even starts again. What is the next step.

more_horiz
You have some serious hardware problem. Take your computer to nearest PC Tech & Support, they should test all components from their service.

more_horiz
K so it isn't an easy fix....good to know. I am going to take the new PSU and put it into the other computer and I'll just dump this one as it is not like its new or anything...I'll just take the components that are working and use it for parts. Thanks so much for your time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum