WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhow can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ? Emptyhow can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ?

more_horiz
I'm a windows xp girl,but got this fancy mac I have to use and its hard getting used to ,How can I delete things I added to my bookmarks?
Also when I sign into my G-mail account and click save password (or something like that) and bookmark it ,I find when I click on my bookmark for Gmail I have to sign in again?
Jewel

descriptionhow can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ? EmptyRe: how can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ?

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net!
If you're Mac user and you have Safari, than check this link :
http://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=6501

For Gmail, i don't know how should i help you, never used Mac. I suggest you to install Opera or better Firefox, that should help you a lot.

descriptionhow can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ? EmptyRe: how can I delete topics in my bookmarks on Mac ?

more_horiz

Thanks for the website. However when I clicked on the open icon at the left of bookmarks like it said to do nothing hapened .It worked by ckicking on "show all bookmarks" then I could view them all and delete as I clicked on the unwanted ones...
Jewel

more_horiz
Thanks for update Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum