WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Blue Screen.

3 posters

descriptionBlue Screen. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Blue Screen.

more_horiz
sorry had to look again.

more_horiz
That's what i need. I took drivers for 32-bit, this is for 64-bit :
Chipset driver - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software10/COL28622/pv-70964-1/sp43233.exe
Graphic Card driver - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/confirm.aspx?httpDown=http://downloadmirror.intel.com/17409/a08/winvista64_15124.exe&lang=eng&Dwnldid=17409&ProductID=2877

more_horiz
Ok the first one worked. The 2nd one says The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer's manufacturer. Setup will exit.

more_horiz
Okay, i'll took one from HP, here it is :
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software10/COL28101/pv-69868-1/sp43241.exe

more_horiz
well that didnt work its still doing that crap. think i will just do a factory restore. any idea how i can move my game to another partition or do you think i should just redownload all

more_horiz
BCCode: 116 Error Message is related to Graphic Card, Overheating etc.. I don't think it's software problem but you could try. You playing WoW on integrated graphic card which is really bad for that game, you'll have to get something better.

You can easy copy whole game where ever you want, burn on DVD or something or just put on external Hard Disc if you have, usb flash drive, or move it to second partition. I have C, D and E partitions on my computer, don't know what you have, but you can easy go to C:/Program Files/ right click on World of Warcraft folder and click CUT, now go to other partition and go right click Paste.

more_horiz
I don't know what to do cause I don't have enough space on D partition and its to big to put on external memory sticks. Oh well I will figure something out then I suppose. Maybe take it down and have it upgraded. Thanks for your time. If I figure something out I will post the results on here. Just what makes me think that its not the graphics card and stuff is that I play just fine on my pc but his is acting up and it was playing great till the update didnt do right.
Thanks anyways

more_horiz
I suggest you to upgrade your graphic card, you use integrated for gaming, it's bad.. HP is not gaming platform, it's business PC and notebook manufacture company. If you want to play WoW normally, you really have at least to buy new graphic card, all other components of your computer are perfect.

Also, do not use Vista, use Windows 7. Vista is one of the biggest fail of Microsoft Co with too many bugs and problems, you'll never have any issue in Windows 7, i don't have for now.

Have a nice day.

more_horiz
Well its just that the same specs are on my other computer and this one is the only one that does it. So we are just going to have it replaced. Thanks for everything you have done for me on this. Wish it would have worked.

more_horiz
To restore the computer to have a fresh copy of Windows, the game will not be deleted if it is on a separate partition of C. Partition C: is the Windows system partition and is formatted and all files in the partition will be deleted.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum