WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

HIJACK THIS: userinit.exe problems

2 posters

descriptionHIJACK THIS: userinit.exe problems - Page 3 EmptyRe: HIJACK THIS: userinit.exe problems

more_horiz
Everything seems to be running smoothly; no re-directs that I have seen or any of the other problems associated with userinit...the anti-virus program I had installed some time ago pops up a lot still (when it is enabled) but otherwise it seems ok.

descriptionHIJACK THIS: userinit.exe problems - Page 3 EmptyRe: HIJACK THIS: userinit.exe problems

more_horiz
Can you explain what you mean by "pop-ups?"

more_horiz
The anti-virus program sends messages pretty frequently, not necessarily for virus warnings, but notices, etc. Since I temp deactivated the anti virus scan in order to run the last few scans on here, I have not had the virus warnings.

more_horiz
Okay.
Reactivate the real time protection and take a screenshot next time you get any warning and paste them here so I can see what it's complaining about.

more_horiz
I have had the real time protection reactivated and have not received any warnings, but if I do I will paste it. Otherwise, everything else seems to be working smoothly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum