WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMotherboard drivers wont install properly EmptyMotherboard drivers wont install properly

more_horiz
My motherboard won't install any drivers i throw at it. I downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia and i tried to update it. Not only did i not get it to install properly, it destroyed my network. I can't log on the net, no audio drivers, gives me error when im trying to install NVIDIA Forceware Network Access Manager. My last hope was to install drivers from the CD it came with and still no luck. I just bought a new video card and when i was installing new drivers i checked clean install... I didn't know the clean install was for all drivers, i thought it was only for the video drivers that i previously had. I'm guessing that is what caused my computer issue.

System Specs:
-Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0ghz
-XFX 780i SLI nForce motherboard
-4GB OCZ DDR2 800mhz SLI Edition memory
-(New)EVGA GTS 450 1024MB GDDR5 FPB video card
-(Old)Galaxy GTS 250 512MB GDDR3 video card
-Seagate 250gb HDD
-WD Green Caviar 1TB HDD
-Ultra LSP 750Watt power supply

descriptionMotherboard drivers wont install properly EmptyRe: Motherboard drivers wont install properly

more_horiz
Ok guys i actually got my motherboard drivers to update but i need my audio drivers to update... Looking pretty good for now...

descriptionMotherboard drivers wont install properly EmptyRe: Motherboard drivers wont install properly

more_horiz
Hi,
Try to download Ac'97 Realtek Audio Driver for Sound, check link bellow :
http://www.filehippo.com/download_realtek_ac97/

more_horiz
Thanks for the reply and quick solution but when im installing the driver says windows x64 not found.

more_horiz
Oh, i didn't know you running 64 bit OS, use this link :
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=23&PFid=23&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#AC

Follow steps and download driver for yourself.

more_horiz
Sound works like a charm but my back panel microphone port just don't work. I've tested on ventrilo and i can't communicate with my friend.

more_horiz
You have to go to Sound Settings and find Microphone - you have to check Mic Boost as Enabled.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum