WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

the windows wireless service is not running on this computer among other stuff.

2 posters

descriptionthe windows wireless service is not running on this computer among other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyRe: the windows wireless service is not running on this computer among other stuff.

more_horiz
When i turned it on today it said the "gfxui.exe" was crashed or something? Do you know what that means?

descriptionthe windows wireless service is not running on this computer among other stuff. - Page 2 EmptyRe: the windows wireless service is not running on this computer among other stuff.

more_horiz
Yeah, it's a file for graphics. Did it only happen once?

more_horiz
yeah it didnt happen the last time i just restarted it, i just had to run the troubleshooter a couple of times for the internet.
I don't restart it very much cause the problems with the internet, i notice its running like crap lately though. oh well.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum