WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

I have some sort of malware linked to an antivirus scam

2 posters

descriptionI have some sort of malware linked to an antivirus scam - Page 3 EmptyRe: I have some sort of malware linked to an antivirus scam

more_horiz
What browser are you using right now?

descriptionI have some sort of malware linked to an antivirus scam - Page 3 EmptyRe: I have some sort of malware linked to an antivirus scam

more_horiz
I am using chrome...it's the one I always use unless I have to use IE, and the one I have been using through this whole process

more_horiz
Does the same thing happen in IE?

more_horiz
No, it doesn't seem to happen there, but pop-ups seem rampant no matter which browser I use since just before this malware thing too. How do I control some of this and get my system running efficiently and safely? What is the best way to maintain this in the future?

more_horiz
Let's see if we can reset Firefox.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/internet/firefox/restore-the-default-settings-in-firefox-without-uninstalling-it/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum