WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsecurity tool removal when you are administrator Emptysecurity tool removal when you are administrator

more_horiz
I am administrator I cannot get removal tool to work as Security Tool Malware will not allow me. Can you please explain how to rectify this. Much obliged. Every time I try to change admin STM stops me doing this.

descriptionsecurity tool removal when you are administrator EmptyRe: security tool removal when you are administrator

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

descriptionsecurity tool removal when you are administrator EmptyRe: security tool removal when you are administrator

more_horiz
Security Tool will not let me download from web. If I try to down load security tool stops me. If I try to use other accounts to do this, I cannot because of administrators protocol. I will try otl if it can be downloaded. Thanks in the meantime for your help.
Frank

more_horiz
Hello.

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the second option, to run Windows in Safe Mode with Networking, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.

Can you download OTL now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum