WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni need to speed up my computer  Emptyi need to speed up my computer

more_horiz
after i get this virus out i need to clean up my computer i have done the basics but its still slow what should i do

descriptioni need to speed up my computer  EmptyRe: i need to speed up my computer

more_horiz
which o/s you have?

descriptioni need to speed up my computer  EmptyRe: i need to speed up my computer

more_horiz
what is o/s so you mean the windows or what sorry i am not good on computers

more_horiz
xp, vista or windows 7?

more_horiz
lol i have windows xp
sorry about that

more_horiz
Hi, you should wait first, till your Tech Office finish job with your infection. Than, we can help you with some posts for speeding up computer.

You can also use Search option on forum to find what you want, if you have problems, i'll post you direct links.

more_horiz
ok yes i planed on wait untill they were done with every thang thanks so much i let you know if i need the links thanks again

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum