WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionproblem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com Emptyproblem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com

more_horiz
Hiya,

accessing your site in firefox is impossible - it keeps redirecting to a site called b.scorecardresearch.com
then once it does that it leaves a blank page.
(this is using firefox 3.6.12)

This seems to be a similar problem for other sites - see this link: http://themoderatevoice.com/79756/death-to-b-scorecardresearch-com-and-technorati/

or just google redirect to "b.scorecardresearch.com" for more info

So i'm now trying to send this post using ie8 -> again problems. The images for the icons in the text editor - such as bold, italic font colours etc aren't loading.

I'd like to attach a couple of screen shots to the post but i can't find the attach file button.

I think its something to this b.scorecardresearch redirect you must have going on your site.

descriptionproblem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com EmptyRe: problem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com

more_horiz
I'll look into it, thanks for notifying us.

descriptionproblem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com EmptyRe: problem accessing your site -- b.scorecardresearch.com

more_horiz
Update: Just checked, this error has been taken care of and won't be happening again. Thanks for informing us!

more_horiz
cool, no worries. Glad its been fixed. :smile2:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum