WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Trojan

4 posters

descriptionTrojan - Page 6 EmptyRe: Trojan

more_horiz
Windows 7

more_horiz
There is no Windows 7 Option. The only option I have are the XP Professional and Home options. Once selected and downloaded what do I do next.

more_horiz
Then, that means Windows 7 x64 edition was not installed properly, and we cannot continue in recovery because the partition table is corrupted.

It is going to have to be completely cleaned, after all data is saved, and a new copy of Windows 7 x64 will have to be installed.

If you do not have a disc, contact the manufacturer of your computer and demand one.

Otherwise, since we have ran out of options, and our tools have not worked properly, we can no longer offer help. We rarely ever run out of options, however, it appears your computer is much more damaged than what we can employ help from here.

My apologies.

more_horiz
That was off my computer and the link that told me to download only gave me those options, so is that link just for xp or 7?

more_horiz
What OS has the core problem described in the first post of this topic?

more_horiz
Windows 7. But when I downloaded that program for on my computer to burn the .iso it only gave me xp options.

more_horiz
Right. Which means the entire MBR is damaged, and is unfixable. It will have to be completely erased and sanitized, and then reinstalled.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum