WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThink Point Virus - Malwarebytes - Page 2 EmptyRe: Think Point Virus - Malwarebytes

more_horiz
Everything seems normal except for my McAfee Real Time Scanning. I turn it on, but am not able to perform a scan. Also, I keep getting a pop-up box from McAfee saying my computer is at risk and that the Real Time Scanning is turned off.

descriptionThink Point Virus - Malwarebytes - Page 2 EmptyRe: Think Point Virus - Malwarebytes

more_horiz
Does it not turn back on? is it a licensed version of Mcafee?

more_horiz
I get a pop-up from Mcafee that says my computer is at risk. When I open Mcafee, it says the real time scanning is turned off. When I turn the real time scanning on and try to perform a scan, I get another pop-up window that says an unexpected error has ocurred and to click the OK button to go back to the home page. When I go back to the home page, the real time scanning is turned off. I have a licensed version of Mcafee Security Center, Virus Scan, Personal Firewall, Site Advisor, Anti-Spam, and Parental Controls that expire in March, 2011.

more_horiz
Hmm.
I am gonna talk to a colleague and get some theories on it, hold on.

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
Sorry about that, couldn't find your topic after a few days.

Did you try uninstall/re-installing Mcafee?

more_horiz
I removed and re-installed McAfee. Everything is back to normal and is working. Great help with expert advice.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum