WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Windows XP shuts down after 2 to 5 mins, but not while in Safemode

2 posters

descriptionWindows XP shuts down after 2 to 5 mins, but not while in Safemode - Page 3 EmptyRe: Windows XP shuts down after 2 to 5 mins, but not while in Safemode

more_horiz
I appreciate you trying to help me, but you do not communicate in enough detail for my novice knowledge and skills... and I am now starting to feel the frustration. I do appreciate you trying. I will post it again.
Thanks, Marcel

descriptionWindows XP shuts down after 2 to 5 mins, but not while in Safemode - Page 3 EmptyRe: Windows XP shuts down after 2 to 5 mins, but not while in Safemode

more_horiz
marcusmax wrote:
I appreciate you trying to help me, but you do not communicate in enough detail for my novice knowledge and skills... and I am now starting to feel the frustration. I do appreciate you trying. I will post it again.
Thanks, Marcel

I apologize. In the article i have mentioned before have two options. One option to run the MemTest is using USB disk and the other option burning the MemTest86+ to a disk and running it from there. Since booting from USB fails you could Download the MemTest86+ ISO image and burn it to a disk. Then change the boot order to boot from CD in BIOS.
Then boot from the disk and run then rum the MemTest.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum