WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows7 wont boot up - Page 2 EmptyRe: Windows7 wont boot up

more_horiz
Also another update: As I'm just looking around at other methods to fix it, I decided to do a bootlog, and I saw that "@hal.inf,%acpiapic.devicedesc%;ACPI x86-based PC" was the first driver that didn't load if that helps to try and narrow down another possible problem, I could also post my whole bootlog if that could help.

more_horiz
okay sorry for all the updates but it finally work =] now it boots up into normal mode, but everything looks as though I'm still in safe mode, I'm not sure if something is wrong with graphics card, as I think there might be since I tried to play an online game and it said that I needed to be able to support shading 2 or something like that. Any tips? or should I move this into another forum?

more_horiz
I'm afraid it might be a bad card. Since the drivers are not recognizing and it's not booting properly with full drivers applied. See if you can borrow a GPU card from a friend to test it make sure it's a card. If it's a Laptop the i guess it's best to take it to a PC repair store and have them open it for you and test the card. As best of my knowledge its a Hardware issue.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum