WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

computer shuts down while playing a game

2 posters

descriptioncomputer shuts down while playing a game - Page 2 EmptyRe: computer shuts down while playing a game

more_horiz
Since it's a Laptop i think it's best to have a professional open it for you.

descriptioncomputer shuts down while playing a game - Page 2 EmptyRe: computer shuts down while playing a game

more_horiz
oh ok , I'll go to a store tomorrow then Smile...
thanks a lot for your help !!
cheers

more_horiz
hetenteen wrote:
oh ok , I'll go to a store tomorrow then Smile...
thanks a lot for your help !!
cheers

No problem ! Glad i could help Cheers Mate

more_horiz
hm , went to a store ,he cleaned everything but I still have the problem , really weird.

more_horiz
hetenteen wrote:
hm , went to a store ,he cleaned everything but I still have the problem , really weird.

Sorry to hear that. How the Temps now ?

more_horiz
well it's still the same , after a while it heats up to 75-80 and then eventually shuts down.
I'm thinking about buying a pc instead of a laptop to play games on.
really don't see what could be the problem, any thoughts?

more_horiz
Well, Lets check other Hardware. I have written a series of Hardware tests here is the link .. Follow this http://captaindebugger.wordpress.com/hardware-diagnostic/

more_horiz
not quite sure what I'm supposed to do now , sorry but the link you gave me is chinese for me Goofy.

more_horiz
Na.. It's easy .. You going to run RAM and hard drive diagnostic ... For RAM you would download MemTest86+ ISO Image and burn it to a disk and run the diagnostic up to 7 passes.

more_horiz
Capt.Jack Sparrow wrote:
Na.. It's easy .. You going to run RAM and hard drive diagnostic ... For RAM you would download MemTest86+ ISO Image and burn it to a disk and run the diagnostic up to 7 passes.

sorry for being a pain in the ass , but is it possible to tell me step by step what I need to do for that ?
once again sorry !

more_horiz
anyone here ? Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum