WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionitunes all versions Emptyitunes all versions

more_horiz
downloaded itunes 10 couldnt connect to store, uninstalled and reinstalled but still no connection, it does try to but nothing happens. tried to reinstall an older version but it wouldnt run because, itunes library.itl was created by a newer version. someone on apple forum suggested renaming it, but i wasnt able to do that, not even in command prompt. deleted all itunes related software and folders reinstalled the last version that worked, 9.0.3 but even that wont connect to the store. someone else on apple forum said something about ping, no idea what that is. HELP!!!

descriptionitunes all versions EmptyRe: itunes all versions

more_horiz
Hello!

I have reported to the tech team that you need help, and someone shall be with you soon!

more_horiz
Hi, i decide to help you.

• Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
  • Find all Apple software and unninstall it.
  • Please to go your Internet Browser and follow next steps :
    1. Internet Explorer - Go to Tools > Internet Options > Bellow Broser history click on Delete.. button > Make sure Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History boxes are all checked > Click on Delete.
    2. Mozilla Firefox - Hit CTRL+SHIFT+DEL > choose Everything > select all boxes and hit Clear.
    3. Google Chrome - Hit CTRL+H > Click on Edit Items > Clear all browser data.
  • Please restart your computer now.

When your computer turn on, please follow next instructions :
Go to Start > type "regedit" and hit Enter > Go to HKEY Local Machine > Select Software > Look for any thing named Apple or iTunes > Select them and hit DELETE.

Now go to Internet Explorer, visit Apple or Filehippo.com and download iTunes. Install it and use it well Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum