Welcome

+3
Doctor Inferno
Buttons
dfsblue
7 posters

descriptionWelcome EmptyWelcome

more_horiz
Hello GeekPolice world, I'm new to the whole idea of posting questions and all so please forgive me if I ask something that has been asked a million times already.

descriptionWelcome EmptyRe: Welcome

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice.Smile...

Ask as many as you need.Smile...

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice!

more_horiz
Hello! Welcome aboard!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard! :smile2:

Enjoy your time here!

more_horiz
Awesome (sparkly) WOW, PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE. WHAT A CONCEPT. MAYBE IT WILL CATCH ON....NAW. ANYWAY, I STARTED MY COMPUTER ADVENTURE BACK IN 78, WORKING WITH
DOS and a new thing called windows. However, and unforturnately, my computer experience seemed to have frozen, and i'm completely illierate and computer-challeged, thus, i'm really glad i found you good people. believe it or not, I just got my high speed connection (i made the slowskis look fast) running windows 7, and I'm really happy with the speed. I mean, I can watch family guy on the computer....how great is that giggity.
I have lots of questions but i think i'll prioritze them first, i'll get back to ya. by the way, what is this 'face book' thing?

more_horiz
Hehe, welcome!

Facebook is a website that allows people to easily contact eachother as well as give them a place to pour their lives into for people who interested in reading such things to read.

I dont like it, personally. I am not on it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum