WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

hp pavillion a6235x automatically restarts

3 posters

descriptionhp pavillion a6235x automatically restarts - Page 2 EmptyRe: hp pavillion a6235x automatically restarts

more_horiz
Errors generated by the software program may cause the computer to restart unexpectedly or without warning. If you are running Windows XP see the "For Windows XP users" section below before continuing.

descriptionhp pavillion a6235x automatically restarts - Page 2 EmptyRe: hp pavillion a6235x automatically restarts

more_horiz
thread necromancy, my friend, that computer is now parts used throughout my other computers and friends computers

more_horiz
you all might hate me, but i want people who see this to know that i know what the problem was, and i have used this in several other problem's instances
the RAM ALL 4 modules were no good causing the computer to randomly freeze, the same thing happened with 2 other computers with different RAM and when i removed the faulty sticks and replaced them, no random freezes or random restarts
again, sorry for bumping a 2 year old thread.... but i figured this might help someone else
-seth

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum