WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON EmptyNEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON

more_horiz
I think I have a corrupted registry file because when i turn my computer on it shows amblue screen for about 1se ond and then reboots once. I can see on the blue screen that it says bad system error but I can't boot my computer into normal or safe mode. When trying to boot into safe mode it loads all the drivers then just sits there for ages with a blank screen and my cursor doing nothing. If I can get into my pc I can download and install the little registry cleaner or whatever it's called and that should fix my corrupted registry. So can someone please help me?? [am typing this on my iPod touch]

descriptionNEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON EmptyRe: NEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON

more_horiz
Hello MiniRadi,

Have a look HERE Use method 2 if you`ve got your CD

descriptionNEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON EmptyRe: NEED HELP URGENTLY COMPUTER WON'T TURN ON

more_horiz
Ok, thanks. I have a disc and will try it now.

more_horiz
Sorry for double post, but "Check to make sure that you set the BIOS to have the CD or DVD drive listed first in the boot order."

Whaty should the BIOS settings be???

more_horiz
Turn your PC on and put the disc in the tray, re-boot and see if it will boot from the CD first, if it will not then you need to alter the boot settings in the BIOS so that your CD Rom is first.
It depends on your PC how to access the BIOS could be by pressing "Delete" key on boot or "F2" OR "F12" Usually you see the instruction on bottom of screen during boot up. No worries about double posting, if you dont know you gotta ask...

Have a look Here for instructions how to alter the BIOS settings, easy instructions with pics, just keep pressing "next"

more_horiz
Nice stuff Kevin...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum