WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCanon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working! EmptyCanon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working!

more_horiz
Hey guys.

So yea...my ink cartridge isnt working for some reason. It was working all the time until when it suddenly ran out of ink, so I added new ink in. But for some reason when I added ink in it was still not working...so then I thought that I have to wait for a bit before I use the printer, but still doesnt work!

I think its the ink cartridge's nozzle...it might be clogged...but im not sure if that is the real problem.

any suggestions?

Thanks!

descriptionCanon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working! EmptyRe: Canon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working!

more_horiz
Have you tried rubbing alcohol on the contacts of the cartridge?? Sometimes this works for me when I haven't printed anything for a while. Although I have never had any luck with the cartridge refill inks. Good Luck

descriptionCanon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working! EmptyRe: Canon IP1600 Ink Cartridge Not Working!

more_horiz
houndmom wrote:
Have you tried rubbing alcohol on the contacts of the cartridge?? Sometimes this works for me when I haven't printed anything for a while. Although I have never had any luck with the cartridge refill inks. Good Luck

I thought about this already...but im not so sure if it will really work, but i will try it.

anybody elses opinions are still welcome

more_horiz
Hi again! (and srry for the double post)

Well, I have one question: you said that to use alcohol, but what percentage of alcohol should I use?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum