WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

hkey and viruses spy/malware computer and registry

2 posters

descriptionhkey and viruses spy/malware computer and registry - Page 2 EmptyRe: hkey and viruses spy/malware computer and registry

more_horiz
Hi there before I update and remove the programs above how do I delete or get rid of the infected file/threat that Kaspersky found?? It didnt have any buttons on the program to do this...

descriptionhkey and viruses spy/malware computer and registry - Page 2 EmptyRe: hkey and viruses spy/malware computer and registry

more_horiz
Hi.

That file has already been deleted if you followed the instructions in the list I gave you, it was deleted by ComboFix, but that is the backup it created which is deleted by OTC.

more_horiz
Thankyou so much for your help its much appreciated hopefully now im off to a good start, will contribute to website as soon as I can again thankyou muchly!! Thank You!

more_horiz
You're welcome, glad to help.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum