48%
Chrome
35%
Safari
0%
Opera
8%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhich internet browser are you using? EmptyWhich internet browser are you using?

more_horiz
I know that there are 5 main internet browsers:

• Internet Explorer
  • Firefox
  • Chrome
  • Safari
  • Opera

I am using Firefox and sometimes Chrome. Which are you using? Please vote in the poll too! :smile2:

descriptionWhich internet browser are you using? EmptyRe: Which internet browser are you using?

more_horiz
I have Chrome installed, but I use Firefox most of the time.

descriptionWhich internet browser are you using? EmptyRe: Which internet browser are you using?

more_horiz
I use Firefox 95% of the time.

more_horiz
I use Firefox 90% of the time. Awesome (sparkly)

more_horiz
Same here.. FF most of the time..

more_horiz
I use Chrome all of the time Smile...

Haven't really dabbled into FF, though...

more_horiz
I use FF mainly because I like the way the history works. And also because of the addons like Firebug and Web Developer (for web development), Roboform (password manager) and Greasemonkey.

Chrome is great for processing JavaScript and "heavier" pages.

more_horiz
I only use Firefox. I use to use Chrome, but Google's privacy concerned me.

more_horiz
At work, IE due to the fact that I work in a M$ only shop. Personally I prefer Firefox. I use Safari on my phone and iPad.

more_horiz
Firefox most of the time, it's perfect for my browsing needs. Smile...
I use Opera on my netbook though, and occasionally use Chrome on my main desktop.

more_horiz
PhoenixRaider1076 wrote:
At work, IE due to the fact that I work in a M$ only shop. Personally I prefer Firefox. I use Safari on my phone and iPad.

Hear about IE8 blocking 1 billion malware downloads?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/IE8-Blocked-Over-1-Billion-Malware-Download-Attempts-148943.shtml

Yeah, right!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum