Infrared129
emcb
esum
iikkiio
Andy C
Yuki0h0
Doctor Inferno
23 posters

descriptionRemove Antivir Solution Pro [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Remove Antivir Solution Pro [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
c4orce wrote:
Thanks chaps, worked for me to!
Only thing is my antivirus is still picking up the malware but doing nothing about it... I have Sophos Anti Virus, any recommendations on another product???

The full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with real time (live) protection will prevent you from being infected with these kind of infections in future.

Note that this won't replace your current antivirus software, so you should use it as an extra layer of security instead. 😉

descriptionRemove Antivir Solution Pro [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Remove Antivir Solution Pro [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
I wish this would work but it doesn't for me.

When I did the "do a system scan only" on safe mode
O4 – HKLM\..\Run: [random] c:\documents and settings\user\local settings\application data\random\random.exe
doesn't show up for me.

When I even tried to open HijackThis on the infected pc not running safe mode it wont even open. Well it opens and it shuts it.

I don't know what to do. Any help please?

more_horiz
ae86 wrote:

O4 – HKLM\..\Run: [random] c:\documents and settings\user\local settings\application data\random\random.exe
doesn't show up for me.

When I even tried to open HijackThis on the infected pc not running safe mode it wont even open. Well it opens and it shuts it.

I have the same problem with random.exe not showing up in hijackthis. Also I ran multiple scans in safe mode with the full version of anti malware. Now anti-malware shows to be blocking some websites and i still dont have access to internet through IE. The proxy settings all are unchecked.

more_horiz
voltik wrote:
ae86 wrote:

doesn't show up for me.

I have the same problem with random.exe not showing up in hijackthis. Also I ran multiple scans in safe mode with the full version of anti malware. Now anti-malware shows to be blocking some websites and i still dont have access to internet through IE. The proxy settings all are unchecked.

I skipped that step and used Anti-Malware with the steps listed here and it worked, but I dunno if the other steps where really important tho.

more_horiz
I can't change the proxy settings either to remove the Antivir solutions pro. I also do not have another user account. I am working on a different computer. can I download the needed software to this cpu and then copy to cd and transfer to infected cpu?

more_horiz
Thank you so very much.
This was very helpful. I essentially modified the procedure twice. I needed to log into another ID to run anything. Secondly, I opted to restore to a previous session and then download and run the Malwarebytes. It worked beautifully, thanks!

more_horiz
I'm unable to run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It always crashes when scanning files in Windows\System32.

I did find the registry key with HijackThis, and told it to fix the issue, but I'm not sure it was truly fixed if Anti-Malware isn't running.

Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

descriptionRemove Antivir Solution Pro [Removal Guide] - Page 2 EmptyThanks!

more_horiz
I registered just to say thank you.
My mother expected me to fix her computer, and I tried almost everything. System Restore did nothing, neither did the recovery disc, for some reason it didn't work. I thought I was doomed and my mom would have to use my computer forever, we also lack money so we don't have anyway of paying for it to be repaired, nor a chance of getting a new computer.
However, this did work, but some of your links didn't work when they were clicked, but I just went to the links the manual way through google, and had to find the update software for the Anti-Malware program myself. I wouldn't have known how to fix her IE, nor her computer at all.
I am very thankful.
If I had money, I would definitely buy this product. It's amazing, and I will probably buy it in the future when I'm actually able to get a job! (If it's still around. Goofy )
THANK YOU!
(Also, I forgot to mention the update problem the Malware program was having and what-not, but I eventually got it to work just fine.)
Thank You!

Last edited by Forkk on 12th August 2010, 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a bit of info.)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum