WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

HotbarSA problems and Hijackthis Log

3 posters

descriptionHotbarSA problems and Hijackthis Log - Page 2 EmptyRe: HotbarSA problems and Hijackthis Log

more_horiz
Well I can't force you/her to remove it, but the phrase "I told you so" comes to mind. Goofy

Hello.

Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bolded text into the Run box and click OK:

ComboFix /uninstall

This will also reset your restore points.

Run ESET Online Scan
Please do an online scan with ESET Online Scanner. Please use Internet Explorer as it uses ActiveX.

• Check (tick) this box: YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click on the Start button next to it.
  • When prompted to run ActiveX. click Yes.
  • You will be asked to install an ActiveX. Click Install.
  • Once installed, the scanner will be initialized.
  • After the scanner is initialized, click Start.
  • Check (tick) Remove found threats box.
  • Check (tick) Scan unwanted applications.
  • Click on Scan.
  • It will start scanning. Please be patient.
  • Once the scan is done, the log will be saved here: C:\Program Files\esetonlinescanner\log.txt.

descriptionHotbarSA problems and Hijackthis Log - Page 2 EmptyRe: HotbarSA problems and Hijackthis Log

more_horiz
Hi i ran the scan it found and cleaned 6 items but no log was saved or popped up

Thanks

more_horiz
How is the machine running now?

more_horiz
Quicker thank you very much!!

I find that avast is a very CPU demanding program! do you have a suggestion for another one maybe?

Thanks again

more_horiz
I personally use Avira and it's fine on my machine, doesn't touch my CPU at all.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum