WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIs it just me or do computers just seem to have minds of their own???? EmptyIs it just me or do computers just seem to have minds of their own????

more_horiz
I am the type that needs to know the why, where, when and how on things! Sometimes that is not a good thing. I will find myself looking for a reason on why I see a certain file that I know didn't come from my doings.....Most times I hit a wall. But then there are those times when I do find that I have caught onto something interesting. I am on 3 social networks and play a lot of the games. So friends lists grow huge and rapidly. That is also always not a good thing! But I feel that if I can keep my computer safe and put up the defense so that no one or nothing can do harm, then I should be able to have what I want and how much I want on my computer. After all....It is MY computer!!! Let me think

descriptionIs it just me or do computers just seem to have minds of their own???? EmptyRe: Is it just me or do computers just seem to have minds of their own????

more_horiz
Hello and welcome to GeekPolice.net!

Please make yourself at home, and read the New Members Guide, which will help you get started here on the forum.

Should you have any questions, post back here in this topic, and we will be glad to help.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum