WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet and Computer freezing up and slow EmptyInternet and Computer freezing up and slow

more_horiz
My firefox internet is running slow. Freezes up and when i type or scroll up and down. My processes and performance jumps all over the place. Like from 0% to 33% to 100% and back down. System idle process is using 99% most of the time. Belahzur on GeekPolice told me to upgrade my RAM would help my internet from being slow. I have 480 MB of RAM. Will that help and is there anything else i can try before installing more RAM? Thanks

descriptionInternet and Computer freezing up and slow EmptyRe: Internet and Computer freezing up and slow

more_horiz
480 MB of ram is enough to run XP, if you optimize it well. Visit blackviper.com to find out which services you can disable. Use a very light AV like Avira or (even lighter) Panda Cloud, cut down on resident programs where possible.

descriptionInternet and Computer freezing up and slow EmptyRe: Internet and Computer freezing up and slow

more_horiz
After I go to blackviper.com where do i go from there to find out which services i can disable?

I have another problem
Why want some sites load up it says unable to connect? I know for a fact these sites work like orbitz.com and priceline.com some sites connect and some don't i don't know why.

more_horiz
help plz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum