WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer Emptywindows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer

more_horiz
Hi all, I'm new and this looks like a cool forum. I have windows 7 on 2 computers and one of my computers has I guess a virus that is called BankerFox.A and I can't remove it from my computer. It won't even let me do a restoration from an earlier date. Sad tearing Can someone please advise me on what I should do to remove it.....TX

descriptionwindows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer EmptyRe: windows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

descriptionwindows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer EmptyRe: windows 7 ultimate....removal of bankerfox from another computer

more_horiz
How do I run OTL on the infected computer....Can I use an external drive device....download it on the device?

more_horiz
Ok I finally have Rkill on another computer and I'm ready to download to external USB....but i'm not sure which one to download off of site

more_horiz
Hello.
Download OTL to an external drive if you can, and try that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum